1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn about Venice’s murders, mysteries, superstitions, and ghosts on this exciting evening tour. Wandering around Venice’s maze of cobblestoned alleyways at night can make it easy to get lost, but you won’t have to worry, as your guide will lead the way. Get your bearings of the city as you hear about tales of the unexpected. It’s a fun way to explore the Cannaregio and Castello districts while being entertained with Venice’s ghost stories.
- A fun and interactive way to discover Venice’s hidden squares after dark
- Explore the Cannaregio and Castello districts on one tour
- Learn about Venetian murders, mysteries, and ghost stories
- Walk around Venice at night with a guide, so you don’t get lost
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the Cannareggio and Castello districts;
Fully qualified local guide;
Tours are provided with these languages: Tuesday English / Spanish; Friday English / German; Saturday English / French.
Hotel pick up and drop off;
Food and drink.
Departure & Return
Campo S. Bortolomio, 5396, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
meeting point for the tour in front of the Goldoni statue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tales of Venetian legends, superstitions and untimely deaths, an evening walking tour coving the suggestive and hidden areas of the city;
- This tour is bilingual.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice: The Ghost & Legends Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Venice: The Ghost & Legends Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice: The Ghost & Legends Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Venice: The Ghost & Legends Walking Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceNight Tours - VenetoGhost & Vampire Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoNight Tours - TrevisoGhost & Vampire Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoNight Tours - PaduaGhost & Vampire Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)San PoloChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Ca' Rezzonico DorsoduroCannaregio Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)AqualandiaMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)