Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet your guide IN FRONT of the entrance of the RISTORI THEATRE. Please arrive 5 minutes in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minors are not allowed in this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- if you are late please contact us
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff