Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour offers the perfect introduction to the Dolomites
- Round-trip transportation from Verona via air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch, and a ticket to the Piz Boè funicular, are included in the tour
- Learn all about the region’s highlights from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide IN FRONT of the entrance of the RISTORI THEATRE. Please arrive 5 minutes in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Wheather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowing.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff