- Marvel over one of the world’s largest Roman amphitheaters
- Learn more about life in Ancient Rome from an expert guide
- Head straight inside with skip-the-line entrance
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The guide will be in front of the entrance of the amphitheater (above the stairs) holding a yellow umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Along the way, hear how the amphitheater was built in the 1st century AD and survived an earthquake in the 12th century; discover more about life in ancient Rome; and learn how the amphitheater is still used today, hosting the annual Verona Opera Festival each summer.
After exploring the Verona Arena, you tour ends back on Piazza Bra outside the amphitheater.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meet the guide in front of gate 5 (above the stairs) - look for the yellow umbrella with "Arena Skip the line tour"
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This Ttour runs rain or shine
- In case of delay, please contact us
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Arena tour in English starts at 12:30 PM
- Arena tour in Italian starts at 1:30 PM
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. The only valid certification is obtained with: 1) vaccination or 2) recovery from COVID. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Knowledgeable and local tour guide, history well explained and great ro skip the line, recommended 😁" See review