- Take a walking tour of Verona—a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Roman arena, Juliet’s balcony, and Pietra Bridge
- Learn about the history of the “City of Love” from your guide
- This tour is limited to six travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Under the horse statue of Victor Emmanuel Monument in Piazza Bra', near the Arena. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY LivTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas