Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles and its Gardens
- Explore the King's and Queen's State apartment, the Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Chapel
- Musical garden and musical fountain shows included on select days in the summer
Departure & Return
Check in at GetYourGuide office, located near Café Madeleine, across the street from the train station Versailles Château Rive Gauche (RER line C). Do not go directly at the Palace of Versailles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tickets for the Musical Show or Fountain Show are included. You will be able to watch the shows during the tour and stay in the gardens after your half-day guided tour has finished.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- On Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, October the gardens are free (no entrance ticket required - no musical or fountain show). Price have been adjusted accordingly.
- Bring your own headphones if you have them; standard jack, not Bluetooth
- Most travelers can participate
- Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station will be closed between July 15 - August 20, 2022. Instead, you will need to take a different route from Paris.
- There are two options with public transport: 1. Take a train to the station called "Versailles Rive Droite" (Take line L via Saint Lazare or La Défense) then it's a 25-minute walk to the GetYourGuide shop. 2. Take a train to the station called "Versailles Chantiers" (Take line N via Montparnasse or line U via La Défense) then it's a 15-minute walk to the GetYourGuide shop.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY GetYourGuide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms