4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit one of France’s most popular locations, the Palace of Versailles, on this private excursion from Paris. Explore the home of former French kings and queens as you stroll through hidden rooms, the Hall of Mirrors, and the gardens as well as the Petit Trianon of Marie Antoinette. Learn about the rich history of France and Versailles from your dedicated tour guide as you explore.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles on a private day trip from Paris
- See the Hall of Mirrors, the gardens, and the Petit Trianon
- Learn about the history of Versailles and France as you explore
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Skip-the-Line Versailles Estate Pass
Private local expert guide
Versailles Palace Visit
Versailles Garden Visit
Domaine de Marie Antoinette Visit (Petit Trianon and Queen's Hamlet)
If you would like a transfer from Paris, feel free to let us know.
Departure & Return
78000 Versailles, France
We will be providing a detailed map of where the guide will be.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venez Discover France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles Monarchy Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles Monarchy Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Versailles Monarchy Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles Monarchy Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Versailles Monarchy Private Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVersaillesShore Excursions - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FrancePorts of Call Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceCategory
Academy of Equestrian Arts Tours & TicketsRoyal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles) Tours & TicketsVersailles Royal Chapel (La Chapelle Royale) Tours & TicketsOrangerie of Versailles (l’Orangerie de Versailles) Tours & TicketsScent Courtyard (Cour des Senteurs) Tours & TicketsGrand Canal Tours & Tickets