Departure & Return
By the statue of Louis XIV (the bronze horseman statue in the Place d’Armes, the square in front of the palace). Nearest train station: Versailles Château Rive Gauche. On exiting the station follow the signs for the Palace of the Versailles. The statue is directly in front of the Palace.
This service ends at the Palace of Versailles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- UPDATE TO COVID PASS REQUIREMENTS: from January 15th 2022, public venues will require visitors above the age of 18 to prove that they have received a booster shot (3rd injection) 7 months after their second injection. This is reduced to 4 months as of February 15th 2022.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience