3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fee to the Vallee de Mai
Alcoholic & Non- Alcoholic Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Clients must confirm their pick up time 48 hours prior to the excursion date by contacting our
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended for all age groups except for the physically challenged and parents with infants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Services Seychelles
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enchanted Walk in the Vallee de Mai (From Praslin)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Enchanted Walk in the Vallee de Mai (From Praslin)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Enchanted Walk in the Vallee de Mai (From Praslin)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPraslin IslandVictoriaBus Tours - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheWalking Tours - MaheHalf-day Tours - MaheBus Tours - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarWalking Tours - ZanzibarHalf-day Tours - ZanzibarBus Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroHalf-day Tours - KilimanjaroCategory