- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time at Prince of Whales Whale Watching located below the Visitor Information Centre in the Inner Harbour (812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals allowed with proper documentation and life jacket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria.