6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Bratislava makes a wonderful day trip from Vienna, but beating the language barrier to book travel independently is a challenge. On this tour, reach Bratislava in comfort by air-conditioned coach—with pickup and drop-off at your Vienna hotel included. Hear the hidden secrets of top attractions including Grassalkovich Palace and St. Michael’s Tower during a walking tour with your guide, and find out what makes this ancient Slovakian city special.
- Reach the Slovakian city of Bratislava with ease from Vienna
- Avoid difficulty booking travel tickets independently
- Take in sites like Grassalkovich Palace during a guided walking tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Vienna hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car or minivan)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Professional and knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
Local guide in Bratislava
Walking tour of Bratislava with local guide
Return trip to your hotel/accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the Coach tour is 5 pax and Small group tour is 2 pax.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SBG Mietwagen und Reiseorganisation GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Bratislava on a Day Trip from Vienna?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Bratislava on a Day Trip from Vienna?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Bratislava on a Day Trip from Vienna?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this tour as a nice day trip from Vienna." See review
Product code: 63588P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingViennaBus Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Liechtenstein Garden Palace (Gartenpalais Liechtenstein)Natural History Museum Vienna Collection of Anatomical PathologyVienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)Vienna SecessionWiener KonzerthausVienna Woods (Wienerwald)Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)BurgtheaterAnchor Clock (Ankeruhr)Johann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)Sigmund Freud MuseumThird Man Museum (Dritte Mann Museum)St. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)Time Travel ViennaImperial Carriage MuseumAcademy of Fine Arts Vienna (Akademie der Bildende Künste Wien)HaydnhausImperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)Danube Tower (Donauturm)Kunsthalle Wien Museumsquartier