12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This action-packed day tour will take you to the highlights of Salzburg. You’ll have a stress-free day with hotel pickup, drop-off, and transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle included. Save hours researching top sites in Salzburg by having a guide to take you to top sites including the UNESCO-listed Old Town, the Cathedral, Mirabell Palace, and The Sound of Music filming locations.
- Swap Vienna for a full day trip to Salzburg
- Get access to incredible UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Wachau Valley
- See filming locations from The Sound of Music
- Save time and see many top Salzburg sites in a day, such as Mirabell Palace
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car or vehicle)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Professional and knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
Visit to the famous city of Melk
Stop at Mondsee for a perfect foto opportunity
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the Small group tour is 2 pax and Coach tour is 5 pax.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SBG Mietwagen und Reiseorganisation GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Trip to Salzburg from Vienna with Salzkammergut lakes and Melk visit?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Trip to Salzburg from Vienna with Salzkammergut lakes and Melk visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Trip to Salzburg from Vienna with Salzkammergut lakes and Melk visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 63588P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingViennaBus Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Academy of Fine Arts Vienna (Akademie der Bildende Künste Wien)Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)Desert House (Wüstenhaus)Natural History Museum Vienna Collection of Anatomical PathologyVienna TheatermuseumDanube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)Anchor Clock (Ankeruhr)Klosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)DürnsteinSala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)Madame Tussauds ViennaMuseum Quarter (MuseumsQuartier)Beethoven PasqualatihausPalais Auersperg Neue Burg Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Chocolate Museum Vienna