- Discover Vienna after dark on this small-group walking tour
- Step off the tourist trail and see where locals spend their nights
- Visit a lively market, a rooftop bar, and the city’s hippest districts
- Enjoy Austrian wine, sample local chocolates, and more
Departure & Return
Karlskirche (in front of the entrance), Kreuzherrengasse 1, 1040 Wien
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Vienna
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lonely Planet Experiences: Private Evening Tour with Food & Drink.
- "I highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to start their trip off on the right foot!" See review