Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See a side of Austria many visitors miss on this scenic nature tour
- Visit Otscher-Tormauer Nature Park with just a private guide for company
- Go for a multi-hour hike, bathe in the river, glimpse waterfalls and more
- Round-trip transit from Vienna makes getting around simple
Departure & Return
Take U4 metro line (green line) to its endpoint "Huetteldorf". Follow the exit "Keisslergasse" and take the escalator at the end of the aisle. Please wait either inside or in front of the building (opposite, you will see a bus terminal). I will meet you there. Thank you for being on time!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with walking impediments
- Subject to favourable weather conditions due to safety reasons. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please bring proper hiking clothes, especially hiking boots with good grip are essential
- ATTN: Sure-footedness and head for heights required - alpine climb!!
- To bring: snack and water (min 1 litre) for a day, sun- and rain protection, personal medication, backpack
- Money in cash for the mountain hut (no cards accepted)
- Pure walking time approx. 3 hrs
- Driving time from Vienna min. 1,5 hours one way, depending on traffic
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- German and English is spoken fluently
- French and Italian: intermediate knowledge
- Portuguese: basic knowledge
- Required minimum number of attendees: 2
- PLEASE NOTE: this is an alpine trail. You must be used to hiking alpine trails (rocky, stony, rooted terrain) and to steep ascents and descents. You should have a good fitness level in order to master this hike. If this does not apply to you I strongly recommend to choose one of my other tour options.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Das Leben spueren - Embrace Life
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience