2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Get an insider’s look at Vienna’s thriving neighborhoods, historic landmarks and culture on a small-group tour with an experienced guide. Hear stories about life in the city as you follow your guide to hidden alleyways, elegant boulevards and the city’s most iconic monuments. Learn about the royal Habsburg dynasty and the legends of Hero Square then visit the sites of fierce battles in the Second World War. Enjoy the personal experience of a small-group tour, and discover the best places to eat, drink and live like a local.
- Small-group walking tour of Vienna
- Explore the city with an experienced guide
- Visit Vienna's historic and cultural highlights
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for first time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Certified Tourist Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Michaelerplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
1010 Vienna, Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for younger children
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viennatour - Herbert Stojaspal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Introducing Vienna Walking Tour: The Capital of the Habsburgs?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Introducing Vienna Walking Tour: The Capital of the Habsburgs?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingViennaWalking Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaWalking Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)Anchor Clock (Ankeruhr)University of Vienna (Universität Wien)Imperial Treasury of Vienna (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer)Neue Burg St Peter's ChurchVienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)KarlsplatzBeethoven PasqualatihausLiechtenstein Garden Palace (Gartenpalais Liechtenstein)Schlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)Votive Church (Votivkirche)Schubert SterbewohnungSchlumberger CellarsMaria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)Jewish Museum House of Music (Haus der Musik)Leopold MuseumPalais Auersperg