- Explore Vienna’s historic Naschmarkt, the city’s most celebrated food market
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- Savor tastings from all over Europe, as well as Asia and Latin America
- Discover Austria’s celebrated wines
Departure & Return
Exit U4 Kettenbrückengasse and walk outside exit Kettenbrückengasse
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prime Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.