- Private 12-hour tour of St. Gilgen and Salzburg from Vienna
- Ideal for travelers with limited time in Austria
- Admire landscapes featured in the blockbuster musical, 'The Sound of Music'
- Stop at the beautiful Lake Attersee and explore the Baroque village of St. Gilgen
- Marvel at Salzburg highlight including Salzburg Old Town, St. Peter's Abbey, and the Mozart Residence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Vienna are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Stop to capture photographs beside the charming Lake Attersee and then proceed to St. Gilgen, a beautifully Baroque village that features regularly in ‘The Sound of Music’ — admire St. Gilgen’s chapel and Mozart Square before you arrive in Salzburg.
Undoubtedly Austria’s second city, Salzburg is a cultural treasure trove synonymous with Mozart, music, and mountains. Marvel at the city’s grand architecture, which includes Mirabell Palace and Gardens (Mirabellschloss und Garten), Mozart Residence (Mozart Wohnhaus), and St. Peter’s Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter).
Then, following a stroll around Salzburg Old Town, you’ll return to your Vienna accommodation and bid your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private full day tour to Salzburg from Vienna with a local guide.