- Skip-the-line Schonbrunn Palace guided tour
- Maximize your time with skip-the-line access to one of Vienna’s most popular attractions
- Marvel at the Baroque architecture of the UNESCO-listed palace
- Learn more about Vienna’s royal history from an expert guide
Departure & Return
Our tour of the palace and the garden will start at the Ehrenhofbrunnen, that is the first fountain on your right side after you will enter through the big black gate to the grounds of the Schönbrunnpalace. Please look for the tour guide holding a green umbrella. Please be at the meetup location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled meet up time. The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified! No refunds will be given for no-shows and latecomers
The tour will end at the museum shop in the Schönbrunn Palace, allowing you to stay on your own on the grounds of the palace and discover more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Good Vienna Tours GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Schonbrunn Palace Guided Tour in Vienna.