Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line access to Schönbrunn Palace
- Vienna highlights coach tour plus visit to the Schönbrunn Palace
- Drive the Ringstrasse to see the Vienna State Opera, City Hall and Hofburg Palace, former winter home of the Habsburgs
- Visit the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace, the Habsburg summer residence
- Explore the staterooms where the royals lived, with an expert guide
- Get free time to stroll the gardens or enjoy coffee and a snack (both at own expense)
Departure & Return
Meeting point is 15-10 minutes before departure in front of the Opera Fountain at the Vienna State Opera. Take the lines U1 (red), U2 (purple) or U4 (green) to station "Karlsplatz". Follow the exit "Oper" and walk left along the Vienna State Opera to get to Operngasse.
What To Expect
Drive along the Ringstrasse, a boulevard showcasing some of Vienna’s most stunning architecture. Hear the rich history behind Austria’s ‘Opera Ball’ as you pass the Vienna State Opera.
You also see the neoclassical design of the Austrian Parliament, City Hall, Burgtheater, and the Museum of Art History. Witness the grandeur of the Hofburg Palace, where Marie Antoinette was born in 1755.
After exploring the city by coach, hop out on foot to roam the Baroque Schönbrunn Palace, where the Habsburgs spent their summers. Skip the line and access Schonbrunn Palace with your local guide without waiting time. Comprising 1,441 rooms, follow your guide through the lavish interior and discover the stories behind this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Afterward, soak up some free time to walk the gardens, or head to the cafe to purchase a coffee or strudel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour can be operated in more than 1 language
- Please note on few dates in high season, due to popularity of the tour, transport could be on a double decker
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note, that wearing an FFP2 mask in the Hop On Hop Off and tour buses is required by law, therefore bringing your own mask is requested.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Sightseeing Tours Wiener Rundfahrten GmbH & Co.KG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands