- An educational tour designed for history buffs
- Learn about Adolf Hitler’s early life and visit Jewish architecture that survived the Holocaust
- See the devastation caused by more than 100,000 WWII bombs
- Admire Vienna landmarks and receive recommendations from a guide
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is, Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Wien, next to Albertina Museum, on the street level, next to the fountain and the sausage stand with the green rabbit on the roof, behind the opera and opposite the tourist information - just look for our green umbrella! To reach our meetinh the underground lines U1, U2 or U4, disembark at Karlsplatz, take the “Oper” exit. and ask a local where is Albertina Museum. You can not miss it. Thank you for booking our Tour! Kind regards! Good Vienna Tours Team
The tour will end few min walk to Schwedenplatz where you have the U line 1 and 4, and it is a popular spot with many restaurants where you can have dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to many cobblestones on our route, not recommended for guest within a wheelchair
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Due to Vienna's unpredictable weather, please bring water, sunblock, raincoat or umbrella
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Good Vienna Tours GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historical Hitler Walking Tour of Vienna.