Are you interested in?
252 Tours & Activities
Beethoven Museum Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
84 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you enjoy listening to Beethoven with a nice glass of wine, why not go straight to the source for both? Save time and money by taking public transportation with your guide and begin your city trek from Kahlenberg down to Heiligenstadt. You’ll pass important landmarks relating to the German composer and sample local wines along the way.
- Save money by taking efficient public transportation with your guide
- Visit lesser known Beethoven points of interest not found in a guidebook
- Taste Austrian wines made in local vineyards
- Enjoy the personalized experience and pace of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Public transportation at € 4,80 round trip (city travel pass is applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBeethovenplatz, Beethovenpl., 1010 Wien, Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet our guests at all hotels and vacation homes within city limits.
Return DetailsMAYER AM PFARRPLATZ - Heuriger - Beethovenhaus - Weingut, Pfarrpl. 2, 1190 Wien, Austria
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walter SCHINDL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14244P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingViennaFood Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatNature and Wildlife - SchwechatWine Tastings - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaNature and Wildlife - BratislavaWine Tastings - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazWine Tastings - GrazWalking Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Vienna SecessionNaschmarktSt. Rupert's Church (Ruprechtskirche)Academy of Fine Arts Vienna (Akademie der Bildende Künste Wien)Vienna TheatermuseumHundertwasser House (Hundertwasserhaus)RingstrasseWachau ValleyJewish Museum St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)Danube Tower (Donauturm)Austrian Museum of Applied Arts (the MAK)Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)Chocolate Museum ViennaImperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)Danube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)Vienna Technical Museum (Technisches Museum Wien)WestLicht Center for PhotographyMelk Abbey (Stift Melk)