- 2.5-hour holiday walking tour in Vienna
- Visit the city's Christmas markets, and explore the holiday-themed stalls lined with gifts
- Pass by palaces and other landmarks lit up for the holidays
- See Heldenplatz, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, and Hofburg Imperial Palace
Departure & Return
the tour starts right in front of the main statue of the Austrian Parliament. The Guide will be waiting there 15 minutes prior to tour start.
What To Expect
See the Heldenplatz where Adolf Hitler announced the annexation of Austria in 1938, and then see the bright roof and spires of St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Pass the Sacher Café—home to one of Vienna’s most famous cakes—and visit the Hofburg Imperial Palace, once the home of the Hapsburg monarchs.
Explore the renowned Christmas markets where vendors sell cups of steaming Glühwein, crafts, and special holiday treats. This is the ideal way to learn the best places to shop and explore while in Vienna. This tour concludes at St. Stephen’s Cathedral, close to the city’s attractions, restaurants, and Christmas markets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.