- Walk Vilnius’ former Jewish quarter, and gain a better understanding for the area
- A guide tells you about the history of the city, especially during WWII
- See Choral Synagogue of Vilnius, the only active synagogue in Lithuania’s capital
- Upgrade to a private tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Look for the guides with yellow signs/bags on the stairs of Vilnius town hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vilnius with Locals tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons