- 1-day tour of Dzūkija County in south Lithuania from Vilnius
- Learn of Lithuania’s rich history at the 16th-century village of Pirčiupiai
- Explore the Dzūkija National Park with a guide and discover attractions including the Eye of Ūla and the Merkinė Hill Fort
- Visit Grūtas Park — home to impressive Soviet-era statues
- Step back in time at the ethnographic village in Zervynos
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Vilnius hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Lithuania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.