- Private sailing trip to avoid the crowds and access stunning sunset views
- Excellent photo opportunities of the Pagasitikos Gulf
- Chance to see small islands off the beaten path such as Trikeri
- Flexible options—choose to relax on the boat or take part in water-sports
Departure & Return
We meet at the boat located at the main port of Volos
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daily Cruises Pelion
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Sailing Cruise in Pagasitikos Gulf from Volos Port.