7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ideal for first-time visitors to Greece, this multi-day immersion program offers a hassle-free insight into Greek culture and cuisine that you likely couldn’t get alone. Skip the big cities and crowded attractions for a private immersion into traditional Greek life, during which you can try your hand at shepherding, tuck into traditional barbecues, learn how to make Greek cheese and more.
- Immerse yourself in traditional Greek life during this private week-long experience
- Learn about Greek dance, weaving, cuisine and much more
- Escape both the crowded cities and other travelers during this private tour
- Benefit from round-trip transportation to and from Athens airport
Saved to wishlist!
Seminars on Greek dances, wooden Loom, on Greek Herbs.
Departure & Return
Epar.Od. Loutron Edipsou - Rovion, Istiea Edipsos 340 05, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Camping Rovies
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 118727P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDance Lessons Classes & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesVolosCooking Classes - HalkidikiDance Lessons - HalkidikiCooking Classes - ThessalonikiDance Lessons - ThessalonikiCooking Classes - MeteoraDance Lessons - MeteoraCategory