Departure & Return
Meet us inside our headquarters, the Waco Tours Mercantile! Plan to arrive 15 minutes early so you can meet your tour guides beforehand, relax in our Family Room, and explore the unique local keepsakes we’ve handpicked to help you commemorate your experience in Waco!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. Our Classic Tour has a 4 person minimum, which means there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time slot for your tour or offered a full refund.
- Kids pricing applied for children under 12 years old - For children, you must provide your own carseat. We follow the Texas Department of Transportation laws which state: Texas law requires that all children younger than 8 years old, unless they are taller than 4 feet 9 inches, be secured in a child safety seat whenever they ride in a vehicle. Older children who have outgrown a booster seat must be buckled with a seat belt.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waco Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you go to Waco and have 2 1/2 hours to spare, definitely take this tour!" See review