- 3-hour Warsaw sightseeing tour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town and the historic Jewish Ghetto
- Admire city landmarks like St. John's Cathedral, the Holy Cross Church and the Tomb of the Unknown Solider
- Follow the Royal Route, see the Royal Castle and stroll through the idyllic Royal Park
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are glad to pick our guests up from every hotel/hostels/apartments/B&B located in the city centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Guided Bus City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Historical Guided Tour of Warsaw with pick up/drop off. Public Tour..