- Full-Day Washington DC Sightseeing Tour including 2-Hour Guided Tour of Arlington Cemetery
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown
- Photo Stops at top DC Monuments and Memorials including White House, U.S. Capitol, and Lincoln Memorial
- Seasonal Potomac River Cruise (extra stop at Jefferson Memorial will be added during the offseason when boat is not operating)
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Arlington National Cemetery Metro Station. As you exit the station, go to the top of the escalator and look for your tour guide in Signature tour attire
We will drop you off at the National Archives building. At the end of the tour, you will need to find your own transportation. There are taxi's, bikes, scooters, and metro is several blocks away.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- The Arlington Cemetery portion of the tour is a walking tour and is moderately strenuous. Not recommended for guests with mobility issues or very small children.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Valid Photo ID is required for all guests 16 and up at Arlington National Cemetery.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Note: Potomac River Cruise is seasonal and operated approximately late March/April - Mid October. During the off season an extra stop at the Jefferson memorial will be added in its place. When the boat is operating, you will be taken to Georgetown Washington Harbor to purchase lunch at any of the several restaurants. When the boat is not operating from late October - March, you will visit the Pentagon City Mall with all the restaurants and shopping to purchase lunch.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.