- Guided Walking tour of Arlington National Cemetery
- Watch the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns
- Visit important grave sites from politicians to war heroes, including John F. Kennedy
- Pass by the former home of Robert E. Lee
- Group size limited to 15 to ensure personal service
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Meet your guide just outside the visitor’s center on the cemetery side after you pass through security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a walking tour, there will be approximately 2 miles of walking and inclines.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands