Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Day tour from Washington D.C. to historic sites including Colonial Williamsburg
- Includes admission: Pre-booked tickets mean you never have to wait in line
- Learn all about the area's history from your guide
- Access trade sites and meet masters, journeymen and apprentices
Departure & Return
You will meet our bus at the corner of 9th and Pennsylvania Avenue next to the National Archives building. Please arrive no later than 6:15 am since our bus departs promptly at 6:30am. The address is 800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Washington DC 20004
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands