Explore our promoted experiences
- Take an offbeat evening tour of DC
- Hear spooky stories about the nation’s capital
- Visit eight separate points of interest
- Ask questions and engage with your guide
Departure & Return
Tours meet on the steps behind the Treasury Building (NOT the Treasury Annex) at the intersection of 15th Street NW and F Street NW. Look for your tour guide, who will be standing with a lantern. See more at https://dcghosts.com/ghost-tour-details/
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience