Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour walking tour of Dupont Circle and Embassy Row
- See historic DC homes
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Look for your guide at the Dupont Circle Fountain in the center of Dupont Circle.
What To Expect
Start by passing by the James Blaine Mansion, the Embassy of Indonesia, the Cosmos Club, and the the Society of Cincinnati.
Then continue on to see the Embassies of Latvia and Turkey, and learn about the Washington élite that built the impressive structures as private homes. Pass Sheridan Circle and the Embassy of Cameroon before you see the former home of President Woodrow Wilson.
Your tour takes you past DC’s own Spanish Steps, Mitchell Park, and the spot ‘The Hobbitt House,’ where Edward Lind Morse painted his famous inventor father.
Lastly, take in the red brick exterior of The Philip’s Collection modern art museum, before re-entering Dupont Circle, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Design Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons