4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
A professional Tour Guide from Continental City Tours will come to pick you up.
At a Hotel in Washington D.C. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We appreciate your support!
If you are driving? we'll give you an address where you will be able to park your car free of charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If canceled due to the weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or to a full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- There is enough space for wheelchair
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Continental City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Washington DC Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Washington DC Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Washington DC Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Washington DC Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Washington DC Guided Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DC4WD Tours - PhiladelphiaSporting Events - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PhiladelphiaCity Tours - PhiladelphiaExtreme - PhiladelphiaHalf-day Tours - Philadelphia4WD Tours - PittsburghSporting Events - PittsburghBus Tours - PittsburghCity Tours - PittsburghExtreme - PittsburghHalf-day Tours - Pittsburgh4WD Tours - New York CitySporting Events - New York CityBus Tours - New York CityCity Tours - New York CityExtreme - New York CityHalf-day Tours - New York CityCategory
Georgetown UniversityUlysses S. Grant Memorial Freedom PlazaRonald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)GeorgetownBasilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate ConceptionFreedom ParkEastern MarketNational World War II MemorialFolger Shakespeare LibraryThe White HouseU.S. Air Force MemorialTheodore Roosevelt IslandTidal Basin Old Post Office PavilionNational Museum of African American History and CultureInternational Spy MuseumFranciscan Monastery of the Holy Land in AmericaNational 9/11 Pentagon MemorialWashington DC Chinatown