Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group (maximum 8): Ensures personal service
- Discover Georgetown's best places to eat and get inside tips
- Hear stories about the history of DC's oldest neighborhood
- Includes tastings at 4 different eateries, and drinks
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at District Doughnut at 3327 Cady's Alley NW, Washington DC, 20007
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under 3 are welcome, ticket not needed if they are not eating
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate vegan diets or dairy allergies on our Georgetown tour
- Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate vegan diets or dairy allergies on this tour. on our Georgetown tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- DC requires proof of vaccination with government ID at all restaurants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Fern Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff