Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Capitol Hill in just 2.5-hours—ideal for visitors short on time
- Visit the Library of Congress and see an original Gutenberg bible
- Pass sights such as the Capitol Building, Supreme Court, and Statue of Freedom
- Small group size ensures a more personal service
Departure & Return
Meet outside of Capitol South metro station at 1st and C street SE Capitol South Metro Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.