Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a walking food tour in Washington DC
- Visit the U Street neighborhood, formerly known as ‘Black Broadway’
- Stop at local restaurants and sample a variety of dishes
- Learn about the city's history and culture
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to tour time and meet your guide outside of the restaurant. If you do not see your guide, please head inside and find your group.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking - we cannot accommodate vegans :(
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- DC requires proof of vaccination with government ID at all restaurants
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate vegan diets or dairy allergies on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Fern Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.