- Sit back and watch as two magicians battle for the title of DC's best
- Try something new with a comedy-magic show that promises good clean fun
- You be the judge of who is the funniest magician with an audience vote and the end of the show
- Bring drinks from the Mayflower hotel’s Edgar bar into the show with you
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Magic Duel, 1127 Connecticut Ave NW Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, Washington DC, DC 20036-4301
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Nearest Parking garage entrance is on LaSalle St. Limited street parking is available.
- Farragut North Metro Station is on the same block as the Mayflower! It's your best bet.
- Suggested Dress code is cocktail attire, use the elegance and luxury of the Mayflower Hotel as inspiration!
- Limited Wheelchair accessible seating is available - not located in VIP section
- Use your Viator/TripAdvisor Voucher to check in at the table inside the ballroom.
- Seats are assigned by Box Office.
- If you are feeling sick, please ask us to transfer your tickets to another date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Magic Duel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Perfect for taking a date, friends, or even the entire family." See review