- See Washington DC’s highlights in just 2 hours
- Travel around the city in a comfortable van or minibus with large windows perfect for sightseeing
- Enjoy views of iconic landmarks including the White House, the US Capitol Building and the Washington Monument
- See the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial and more
- Learn about the history of these important sites from your expert guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointHyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Address: Hyatt Regency at Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave. NW, Washington DC, 20001.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass by the historic US Capitol Building, the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court and the White House, and gaze up at the Washington Monument, a towering obelisk that commemorates the first president of the United States.
Catch sight of DC’s renowned memorials including the Lincoln Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) Memorial, the Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima Memorial) and the Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial before your tour ends at the original departure point.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation vehicle depends on the size of the group
- Tour involves some walking. Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours by LOBA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms