Explore our promoted experiences
- Boat cruise along Washington DC's Potomac River
- See top Washington DC attractions such as the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and Arlington National Cemetery
- Listen to narration about DC's history and sights as you admire the views from your boat
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
Dock: Transit Pier, 950 Wharf St SW* Drop-Off: 950 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC *Pedestrian access only. Located between Blair Alley SW & 9th St SW.
National Harbor 145 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD
What To Expect
Board the cruise boat for an afternoon excursion. The vessel departs from either Alexandria, Virginia OR Georgetown. Then prepare to experience Washington, DC like never before, from the tranquil waters of the Potomac River.
The Washington Monuments Cruise normally operates aboard the Miss Mallory, a double-decker vessel that can comfortably accommodate 80 to 100 people in warm weather, or the Matthew Hayes, which holds up to 60 passengers.
See the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Washington Monument, Arlington Memorial Bridge, the 14th Street Bridge and much more.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- The ticket options are set times but they are interchangeable, please call or visit the ticket booth if you would like to change you time slot
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Potomac Riverboat Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff