1 day (Approx.)
The Museum Kurá Hulanda, situated in the harbor of Willemstad, highlights the history and impacts of the Transatlantic Slave Trade. Between the 16th and 19th centuries, millions of Africans were relocated and sold in the New World, mostly the Caribbean and South America. The museum features a collection of artifacts from continental Africa and how these cultures influences Curaçao and the Caribbean to this day.
- Visit the Museum Kurá Hulanda to learn about the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Follow the history of millions of Africans who were sold in the New World
- See a collection of artifacts from continental Africa and other cultures
- Learn how the slave trade has influenced Curaçao and the Caribbean
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Souvenirs from museum shop available for purchase
Guided tours available in Dutch and English for 3US$ per person.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Museum is closed on all official holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stichting Museum Kura Hulanda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesWillemstadAttractions & Museums - KralendijkMuseum Tickets & Passes - KralendijkAttractions & Museums - OranjestadMuseum Tickets & Passes - OranjestadAttractions & Museums - Santa MartaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Santa MartaCategory