3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Feast your senses on the delectable bites and cultural sights of Wroclaw during a 3.5-hour culinary walking tour led by a gastronome guide. With a group of fellow food-lovers, pleasure your palate with authentic Polish food in a selection of hand-picked restaurants. Observe the evolution of Polish cuisine as you visit four popular eateries to sample 13-14 types of Polish classics. Listen to illuminating commentary from your knowledgeable guide and gain valuable insight into the rich history of Poland during this enriching cultural experience
- Sample 13-14 Polish food in 5 eateries favored by local residents
- Enjoy the Polish craft beer and Polish vodka
- Get a foodie map, cookbook, as well as personalized tips for how to enjoy the rest of your stay
- Small-group tour limited to ten people for a more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting 13-14 types of food from local restaurants
A shot of Polish vodka, Polish craft beer
Loads of culinary, cultural & historical anecdotes
Introduction to top places to eat, drink and shop
The summary of the tour and cookbook
Departure & Return
Rynek 30 , Rynek 30, 50-127 Wrocław, PolandThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Mc Donald's at the Market Square.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Poland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Delicious Wroclaw Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingWroclawFood Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanFood Tours - PragueWalking Tours - PragueHalf-day Tours - PragueFood Tours - KrakowWalking Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowCategory