4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights at a 5-star hotel in Xi'an and 1 night in Cave homestay
Airport drop-off on the last day (this can be replaced with hotel drop-off in downtown of Chengdu)
Airport pick-up on the first day
All food and drinks during meals mentioned in the itinerary
An English speaking guide
Ticket/entrance fees at attractions
Daily water and beer provided
Our own private ground transportation, provided each day
Activities during your free time, not mentioned in the itinerary
Shopping during your free time
Transportation / flight tickets to and from Xi'an
Departure & Return
Shu Yuan Men Bu Xing Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day 3-Night Culinary Journey of Xi'an?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day 3-Night Culinary Journey of Xi'an?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day 3-Night Culinary Journey of Xi'an?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day 3-Night Culinary Journey of Xi'an
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingXianBus Tours - Northwest ChinaCity Tours - Northwest ChinaHiking - Northwest ChinaMulti-day Tours - Northwest ChinaWalking Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Tai'anCity Tours - Tai'anHiking - Tai'anMulti-day Tours - Tai'anWalking Tours - Tai'anBus Tours - LuoyangCity Tours - LuoyangHiking - LuoyangMulti-day Tours - LuoyangWalking Tours - LuoyangCategory
Louguantai National Forest Park Tours & TicketsBanpo Village Tours & TicketsHuaqing Palace Tours & TicketsMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb) Tours & TicketsMuslim Quarter Tours & TicketsBell and Drum Tower Square Tours & TicketsTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling) Tours & TicketsGuangren Temple Tours & TicketsShuyuanmen Pedestrian Street Tours & TicketsXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta) Tours & TicketsDrum Tower (Gulou) Tours & TicketsShaanxi History Museum Tours & Tickets