- Private Terracotta Warriors and custom Xian sightseeing tour
- Morning visit to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- View the ancient clay soldiers and learn about their history
- Tailor your afternoon to visit two of six recommended attractions
- Opt to visit the Banpo Museum, Shaanxi Museum, Xian City Wall, or three other sights
- Lunch and entrance tickets at own expense for maximum flexibility
- Private air-conditioned transport and downtown hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any downtown Xian hotels or hostels.
What To Expect
Discuss the six attractions available to visit after the Terracotta Warriors, and tell your guide your two choices. Since your tour excludes entrance fees and lunch, you can keep your options open until the afternoon. Plus, because there are no time-consuming shopping stops, you can enjoy your time to the fullest.
After the drive to theTerracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, enjoy ample time inside to see the massed ranks of the 3rd-century BC clay soldiers. Learn how they were made and buried with China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, and explore the exhibition room showcasing the bronze chariots and other treasures found at the site.
Afterward, break for lunch (own expense) before heading to your chosen afternoon sights.
Maybe head to the Banpo Museum to see the remains of a 6,000-year-old village, or chart the history of Shaanxi province at the Shaanxi Museum (closed on Mondays). Alternatively, opt to visit Xian City Wall, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square, or bustling Muslim Street – the choice is yours.
After visiting your chosen sights, your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Admissions add up to US$17.00 to US$42.00 per person based on sites of your choosing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Terracotta Warriors Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.