4 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Choose from morning, afternoon, and full-day private jeep safaris through Udawalawe National Park, plus a visit to Elephant Transit Home to watch the elephants being fed. You’ll explore the sprawling, wildlife-packed animal sanctuary from the comfort of a rugged, 4WD vehicle, getting personalized attention from your guide. Private tours include hotel pickup and drop-off from select surrounding areas.
- A half-day or full-day private jeep tour of Udawalawe National Park
- Enjoy a completely bespoke and personalized travel experience, unique to you and your party
- Spot the park’s famous elephant populations, which can number up to 100 in a single herd
- Choose the tour schedule that best fits your travel plans, with multiple options available
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Only Full day Tour Includes Picnic breakfast and Picnic Lunch
For other tours Picnic breakfast and Picnic Lunch can be arrange for an additional charge.
Picnic Breakfast - 8 USD per person. Picnic Lunch 10 USD person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ajith Diamond Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari with Elephant Transit Home Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari with Elephant Transit Home Visit?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Safari with Elephant Transit Home Visit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari with Elephant Transit Home Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesYala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceAttractions & Museums - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaAttractions & Museums - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - KandyAttractions & Museums - KandyCategory