4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Yosemite National Park on a full-day tour from Oakhurst that starts early to beat the crowds, with time to see the very best of the spectacular Yosemite Valley. Take in Bridalveil Fall, El Capitan, and Half Dome, then eat lunch at the base of Yosemite Falls and spot rock climbers from the El Capitan Meadows. This full-day Yosemite tour includes pickup and drop-off from hotels in Oakhurst, national park entrance fees, and a packed lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sports bottle or water bottle
National park fees
Food and drinks, other than mentioned
Glacier Point tour extension $59 (select dates only
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Fish Camp General Store, 1191 Hwy 41, Fish Camp, CA 93623
Park and Ride, Mariposa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. Tour provider will do their best to show alternative sites.
- On select dates, a Glacier Point tour extension may be available for additional purchase at time of travel, payable directly to the operator. Please note, tour duration would increase to 8 hours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 1 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either:
- A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat
- A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossroads Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst
4 to 5 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkCalifornia4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - California4WD Tours - Napa & SonomaSporting Events - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaExtreme - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & Sonoma4WD Tours - San FranciscoSporting Events - San FranciscoBus Tours - San FranciscoExtreme - San FranciscoHalf-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory