Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the highlights of the dramatic river canyon with a local kayak guide
- Make use of provided kayak equipment including life jackets and helmets
- Experience both river and sea kayaking on the Zrmania River and Novigrad Sea
- Sleep at a campsite near Zrmania River with a prebooked tent and sleeping mat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Zadar airport or Zadar main bus station
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- borik bus station, Croatia, Zadar, Poljana Pape Aleksandra III, 44°08'05. 15°12'59.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Weather - the summers are typically warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are comfortable for hiking, paddling, and swimming. Rain is always a possibility in Croatia so it is essential to bring adequate rain wear and a jacket in case of inclement weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raftrek Adventure Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Zrmanja River Trip.