Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes prior your tour starts on Check-in at Zadar Archipelago Office (8.30 for morning tour, or 13:30 for the afternoon tour) Car parking is availabe in front of the office and in Marina Tankerkomerc garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Everybody is invited !
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zadar Archipelago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms