- A self-led tour lets you visit Plitvice Lakes National Park independently
- Round-trip coach transit from Zadar takes all the hassle out of touring
- Get up close and personal with the UNESCO-listed park’s many charms
- Explore at your own pace, and don’t worry about following a large group
Departure & Return
We are in the old town Zadar , 2 minutes walk from the peoples square .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free hotel pick up and drop off is available in Zadar town only ! And the time of pick up depends on which side of town your apartment is , we will contact you about this matter in advance . For pick ups out of town there will be some extra charge
- We recommend some good walking shoes for this excursion.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tickets are booked for entrance 1 , 10:00 am , please bring Croatian Kuna cash for tickets !
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elegance Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Plitvice lakes excursion , no guide ,no group , entrance ticket not included, simple and cheap.