- A self-led tour lets you visit Plitvice Lakes National Park independently
- Round-trip coach transit from Zadar takes all the hassle out of touring
- Get up close and personal with the UNESCO-listed park’s many charms
- Explore at your own pace, and don’t worry about following a large group
Departure & Return
We are in the old town Zadar , 2 minutes walk from the peoples square .
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free hotel pick up and drop off is available in Zadar town only ! And the time of pick up depends on which side of town your apartment is , we will contact you about this matter in advance . For pick ups out of town there will be some extra charge
- We recommend some good walking shoes for this excursion.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tickets are booked for entrance 1 , 10:00 am , please bring Croatian Kuna cash for tickets !
- There is 20 euro fuel surcharge in cash to pay , please bring cash for that !
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elegance Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "You will be given 4 hours to see the lake by yourself no maps provided, take a picture of the route on the board or simply follow the signs." See review
- "Not sure supermarket stop is necessary if people are prepared earlier but would def recommend to people" See review
- "In June, there was already crowded of visitors , it was very important to have group entrance to safe much time of queueing up." See review