8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine a seamless transfer service with immersive sightseeing on this private trip from Zadar to Split. Meet your driver in the morning at your Zadar hotel, and hop aboard your air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle. Your first destination is Krka National Park: explore independently, discover its many waterfalls, and even go for a dip in its pools. Next, visit the charming village of Konjevrate to enjoy a traditional lunch (own expense) and learn more about the local culture. Finally, arrive at your Split destination at day’s end.
- This two-in-one tour combines sightseeing and a transfer service
- A private tour offers a fully flexible way to travel
- Visit Krka National Park, and explore the scenic village of Konjevrate
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
Private Transfer with an English speaking driver/guide
One-way private transfer from Zadar to Split
Available WI-FI inside the vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop-off from Split or Zadar and outside of downtown Split or Zadar (Please advise your exact pick up location upon confirmation)
Entrance fees for the national park (No surcharge for children under 7)
Lunch (There will be stops at local restaurants where you can enjoy lunch at your own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel pick up from Zadar and outside of downtown Zadar (Please advise your exact pick-up location upon confirmation)
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- Port Authority Zadar, Gaženička cesta 28c, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CROATIA PRIVATE TOURS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer from Zadar to Split with Krka National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transfer from Zadar to Split with Krka National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transfer from Zadar to Split with Krka National Park
8 to 10 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZadarShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - ŠibenikBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikShore Excursions - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory